The XMLToolkit is typically licensed in accordance with, but not limited to, the following implementations.
- Basic Implentation
- Description: The basic implementation is generally sufficient for small organizations that perform minimal application development in-house and do not foresee the need to hire other vendors to extend their application in the near future.
- The XMLToolkit powered "application interpreter" which loads and renders the interactive experience to the end user
- PHP container application that handles search engine optimization and "course-selection" (defines which content and design documents are consumed by the interpreter)
- Documentation that defines how to code XMLToolkit-compatible layout and content document
- Price: $6300
- Standard Implementation
- Description: The standard implementation is generally sufficient for medium-large organizations that intend to leverage internal resources to maintain, develop, and extend the application functionality.
- Everything described in the Basic Implementation
- Source code files necessary for compiling plugins, fonts, and asset libraries that will extend the application functionality
- Documentation that describes how to use the source code files to create new assets and widgets for the application
- Price: $12,600
- Extended Implementation
- Description: The extended implementation is suitable for larger organizations that wish to extend and recompile the application interpreter.
- Everything described in the Standard Implementation
- Source code files for the entire XMLToolkit framework
- Documentation for all aspects of the XMLToolkit
- Price: $18,900